Dr. Crawford will not be accepting pediatric patients until January 2021.
This page lists many common issues shared by parents and children. It is not, however, all-inclusive, and you may be interested in a different topic. If you think I might be able to help with the situation you’re facing, please don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Crawford.
Dr. Crawford specialize in the following diagnoses and life stressors:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Parent-Child Attachment Related Concerns
- Children and Adolescents with Disruptive Behaviors
- Mental Health Issues Related to Medical Conditions
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Trauma, and Grief
- Academic Pressures
- Medical and Health Issues (e.g., mental health issues related to or resultant from acute or chronic medical illnesses)