What is the meaning of life?
Why am I here?
Why does everyone else seem so much happier than me?
How do they get so much done?
If you have asked yourself any of these questions GOOD! Reflecting on how you live your life is the first step to living a better life. The important task is not to get caught up in other people’s missions. The goal is to find your mission and pursue it with every drop in your being, there is where you will find your content.
1. Spend at least 5 minutes a day in complete silence.
- No music, no talking, no tv. You owe it to yourself to hear yourself.
2. Stand in front of the mirror and look deeply into your own eyes at least once a week.
- People often spend time looking at their physical selves. The eyes are the windows to the soul. Rather than always looking out of the window, spend sometime looking in.
3. Take the 21 days without complaining challenge.
- Joseph Emit wrote this amazing book, A Complaint Free World, about his journey to break the habit of complaining. Often when people cannot quite find how to be happy, it’s because they have become really skilled at not being happy. May it a personal goal to either change a problem or change your attitude.http://www.acomplaintfreeworld.org
Follow me on twitter @DrFreePhD